MSB is the preeminent voice to bring quality family planning and reproductive healthcare mainly for the poorest and most vulnerable people of the country. But we can’t do it all on our own. Partnership with others is a keystone of our work.
We cultivate innovative collaborations and strategic partnerships with corporations that share our passionate commitment to save and improve women’s live to transform the future for us all.
We work closely with existing private healthcare providers, with governments, other aid agencies, academic institutions and NGOs. Together we deliver services, strengthen national health systems, provide training, improve health policies, and share expertise. All of this is necessary for building sustainable services that will help people to safely manage their health, their families and their futures.
We’d like to thank those who support our work around the country. We continue to be grateful for the generosity and cooperation of our partners who, through their alignment with MSB, have helped to serve women across the country, including those most under-served, and thus transform their lives, changing the course of their futures and ours. We look forward to hearing from you!
Below is a small selection of our key partners:
Government of Bangladesh
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Directorate General of Family Planning
- Directorate General of Health Services
- Ministry of Social Welfare
- Mohammadpur Fertility Services & Training Centre (MFSTC)
- NGO Affairs Bureau
- Obstetrical & Gynecological Society of Bangladesh (OGSB)
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Department for International Development (UK)
- Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands (EKN)
- European Union (EU)
- International Planned Parenthood Federation
- Marie Stopes International
- Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA)
- The German Federal Enterprise for International Cooperation (GIZ)
- The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (GFATM)
- United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Bangladesh Legal Aid and Services Trust (BLAST)
- BAPSA (Bangladesh Association for Prevention of Septic Abortion)
- IPAS Bangladesh
- Population Council
- Save the Children
- Social Marketing Company
- The Acme Laboratories Ltd