Though each of our projects is different, they all have one common goal: to improve the sexual and reproductive health and rights of women, men and young people in Bangladesh.
Below is a list of current projects operated by Marie Stopes Bangladesh. Click for more information:
- Urban Health: Strengthening care for poor mothers and newborns in Bangladesh
- NIRAPOD: Saving mothers from unwanted pregnancy and unsafe abortion
- Safe Abortion Action Fund (SAAF) project
- SHOKHI: Women's health, rights and choices project
- EU: Improved access to and utilisation of affordable and quality sexual reproductive health services and information
- Link Up: better sexual and reproductive health and rights for young people affected by HIV project